visit us at the gpo
Your history. Your heritage. Live it.
Save Up to 23% when you Book Online
Leapcard/Transport Ticket 2 for 1 Terms & Conditions
Offer applies to a second ticket of equal or lesser value.
The offer does not apply to online sales
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Valid only for Luas, Irish Rail, Bus Eireann and Dublin Bus
Valid until January 31st 2018
Open Monday – Sunday
Mon – Sat – 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Last Admission 4:30 pm
Sun and Bank Holidays – 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Last admission 4:30 pm
Closed New Year’s Day, St Patrick’s Day
Easter Sunday, 23rd December, Christmas Eve,
Christmas Day and St. Stephen’s Day (Dec 26th)
Please arrive five minutes before your booked start time
Adult Online €10.00
Family From €33.00
Child (0-5 years) Free
Child (over 5 years) From €6.50
Seniors (65+) €8.50
how to reach us
BusThe GPO is situated at the heart of Dublin city on O’Connell Street. It is easily reachable by Dublin Bus as well as Bus Éireann and other national bus companies. For more information visit www.dublinbus.ie or www.buseireann.ie
LuasThe GPO is a three minute walk from the Abbey Street stop on the Luas Red Line. If you’re taking the Luas Green Line, disembark at the St Stephen’s Green stop and head north towards O’Connell Street. Visit www.luas.ie
WalkingThe GPO is within easy walking distance of city centre hotels, Luas, DART, mainline rail and bus services. From O’Connell Bridge, the GPO is a short walk north along O’Connell Street. You’ll see the GPO on the left-hand side.
DrivingGPO Witness History is easily accessible from all main road routes. There are many public car parks nearby. The closest parking facility is Best Car Parks Arnotts. Our visitors may avail of a special daily parking rate of €10 when they present their GPO Witness History admission ticket to the car park attendant. This rate is only valid on the date shown on the ticket.
GPO Witness History
General Post Office, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2. Ireland
General Visitor Information
- You can enter the exhibition at the time listed on your GPO Witness History ticket/confirmation. Please note, if you are late you may not be allowed to enter.
- Once you’ve left the building, you will be unable to re-enter.
- Photography is allowed for private, non-commercial use unless otherwise stated (however we would ask you to refrain from using flash photography).
- There are no storage facilities available at GPO Witness History so please limit the items that you bring with you.
- Relax afterwards in our Café overlooking the courtyard. Only food and drinks purchased from the Café may be consumed in the designated areas.
This iconic venue will also be available for events.
For further information Tel: + 353 (0) 1 872 1916 email: firstname.lastname@example.org