Shannon Group fully respects your right to privacy and actively seeks to preserve the privacy rights of those who share information with the Group in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and other applicable national and European privacy legislation and regulations (“Data Protection Law”).
Shannon Group means Shannon Group plc, Shannon Airport Authority DAC (‘Shannon Airport’), Shannon Commercial Enterprises DAC (‘Shannon Commercial Properties’) and Shannon Heritage DAC (‘Shannon Heritage’) and the International Aviation Services Centre (“IASC”).
2. Types of information collected
This is data which can be used to directly identify you and may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address or your credit card number. Such information is only collected from you where it is volunteered by you; such as by sending us an email.
This is data that relates to the operation of our websites and is not associated with any specific personal identity. Like many other websites we gather statistical and analytical information relating to our website visitors and how they use our websites. Examples of such non-personal data may include the pages visited on our websites, web browser types or unique URL’s visited within our websites.
3. How Shannon Group uses your information?
Shannon Group will process any personal data you share with us as follows:
(a) To provide you with the goods or services you have specifically requested, or;
(b) To contact you, if required, in relation to your communication or order or to respond to any other communication you may send to us.
We use the non-personal data gathered from our websites in an aggregate form for reporting on the usability, performance and effectiveness of our websites and to gain a better understanding of where our visitors come from.
4. Who Shannon Group share your data with
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, outside of Shannon Group, unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement. When making these transfers, we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected and transferred in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Law. This may involve the use of data transfer agreements in the form approved by the European Commission or another mechanism recognised by data protection law as ensuring an adequate level of protection for Personal Data transferred outside the EEA (for example, standard contractual clauses).
We may provide non-personal data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our site. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include, potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
Cookies are small snippets of data a website may store on your computer to record basic information, such as visitor preferences. Cookies are used to track usage patterns, traffic trends and visitor behaviour. They are also sometimes used by online applications to improve user functionality.
When you visit one of the websites owned by Shannon Group, the following types of cookies can be set on your device.
- Performance cookies
- These cookies are used to collect statistical information about visitors of the website and the pages they view. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected is aggregated and used anonymously. We use these cookies to understand what content is popular which helps us to improve our website.
- We use Google Analytics to provide this service which is an analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). The information stored in the cookie is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States and then used to evaluate visitors' use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for us. You can find out more information about Google Analytics here. Further information on Google Analytics, including how to opt-out, is also available here at the Google Analytics Help Centre.
- Functional cookies
- These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and more personal features.
- Other third party cookies
- Some cookies that have been set on our websites are not related to Shannon Group or our partners. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Facebook, these service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. We do not control the use of these cookies and cannot access them due to the way that cookies work, as cookies can only be accessed by the party who originally set them. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
6. Children's Privacy
Shannon Group is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Shannon Group does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 through its websites and Shannon Group does not target its websites to children under 16.
7. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
In accordance with our obligations under Data Protection Laws you have a right to be given a copy of all personal data that we hold about you. You also have the right to have your data corrected, if inaccurate, or erased, if Shannon Group does not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data. Any such data access requests should be submitted by email to email@example.com, or in writing to Data Protection Officer, Shannon Group, Shannon Airport, Co. Clare, V14 EE06, Ireland.
8. Changes to our Privacy Statement
Material on this site is protected by copyright. The content is copyrighted and is owned or licensed by Shannon Heritage DAC. You may not make alterations or additions to the material on this site. Material may be downloaded or copied for personal use. Appropriate acknowledgement of the copyright owner is required if material is re-published in any format.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this site, Shannon Heirtage accept no liability for any inaccuracies or any loss or damage arising from the use or reliance and/or dissemination of information obtained from this website.